When approaching the the dock, do not cut the corner. Stay close to the dock when approaching the outside breakwater slips.
Use Chart 18456 or the printable Booklet Chart 18456. Additional information including weather, tides, wi-fi, and web cam is available at http://www.swantown-wifi.portolympia.net/.
When TYC members arrive at Swantown Marina, if the TYC outstation moorage is not available, members will receive a 25% discount on Swantown Marina's normal guest moorage rate, on a space-available basis.
Owned & operated by the Port of Olympia, Swantown Marina has been providing boaters with moorage since 1983. Swantown is just minutes away from downtown Olympia Farmers Market, open April through December, Batdorf & Bronson Coffee Roasters Tasting Room, Port Plaza Waterfront Park, Percival Landing Boardwalk and waterfront shops and restaurants.
Members are required to follow TYC's Outstation Rules and Swantown's Rules and Regulations.
- Fly your burgee.
- Obtain shore facilities key from the marine office.
- The outstation space will not be available during the Labor Day weekend (four days).
- If weather causes concern when moored on the outside of the breakwater, contact the marina to move you inside on a space-available basis.
- Power generating equipment or other noise making machinery shall not be operated between 9 PM and 8 AM.
- Fishing from the marina dock or boat is not permitted. Fishing from the east end of the breakwater dock is permitted.
- Sweep debris off the dock whenever possible when using Outstation dock space, as the marina cleans only every ten days.